Friday, January 20, 2012

work in progress






Finally some rain! And lots of it :) Today was the perfect day for knitting, felting and sculpting.  Lots of fun. I spent the morning hours knitting and drinking coffee with friends, what a treat. Thanks Becky! Since the weather was so wonderfully bad I had the excuse to stay inside and continue crafting throughout the day!

The spun cotton bunnies and bird received a coat of paint, tomorrow they will get dressed. I also got a chance to finish a felted mouse for Celia. Now I am moving on to tackle a knitting pattern I do not quite understand..

2 comments:

  1. These are great, Anette! It astounds me that you can get spun cotton into such cute 3D shapes. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am having lots of fun making these :)

      Delete